The ACS Digital Faculty Table is a multifunctional tool and it can be used in a stand-alone configuration as well as in a networked configuration.
- In both the stand-alone and the networked configuration there are 2 seats available for your chairpersons. Via an easy to use 24″ touchscreen, which is located in the middle of the table and also functions as a comfort monitor, either person can select their name from a drop down name selector on their side of the screen. By selecting their name it will appear on the 32″ screen on the front side of the table.
- The background image on the 32″ screen can also be chosen and can be a different one per chairperson. This is attractive to sponsors or partners who want certain sessions to bear their branding.
- Besides still images also mp4 movies are possible to use which makes it ideal for sponsors. Also it creates a nice effect for the audience looking at the table when the design flows from the left screen over into the right screen.
- The font type, size and color of the names can also be easily changed to fit your branding requirements.
- The forex front panel of the table itself can also be branded in the conference’s style. This promotes the professional appearance of your conference.
- The upright edge of the table prevents the audience from having a direct view on the table.
ACS can pre-load all the names of the chairpersons who will be attending your conference. When the tables are used in a standalone configuration our technician can operate the table from his position in the back of the room. So in case sudden changes need to be made he can react instantly and without disturbing the ongoing session the technician can prepare the changes and apply them at the moment it’s needed. Also it is possible to add a name via the touchscreen on the table.
When the tables are used in configuration with ACS’s Presentation Management System all names will be loaded via our server. Also in this case the names will be allocated to that particular room and time slot, so it will be easy for the chairpersons to select.
When more than one table is set on stage the tables can be easily connected to each other and controlled in the same manner as described previously.